Our program for Little Jags through grade 4 encourages our students to actively participate in their own education by developing early the varied skills and open minds that will lead to a love of lifelong learning.
After Sept. 16 Accepting applications for all grade levels
Monday, Feb. 15 Application deadline for 1st round decisions
Monday, Mar 1 First round admission decisions
Monday, Mar. 15 Second round admissions decisions
Apr. through Aug. Admission considered where space is available
Lower school student admissions process
- Complete the Online Application steps through the Wellington Admissions Portal
- Upload a photo of your child
- Pay your $75 application fee online (includes testing fee)
- Submit the Parent Authorization Form
- Submit the appropriate Parent Questionnaire for your child's grade level
- Submit contact information for your child's most recent teacher or care giver. This recommendation is most effective when the teacher has known your child for a minimum of three months. An automated email will be generated to the teacher/care giver with a link to complete the recommendation. Please wait until after Nov. 1 to submit the teacher recommendation request.
- If applicable, complete the Transcript Request Form
- If applicable, scan and email a copy of your child's most recent progress report or report card using the link at the top right of this page.
Schedule a student visit or a screening/test through the School Visits section of the Admissions Portal checklist, or contact the Admissions office for individual visit opportunities.